Friday, September 30, 2005

My Reward, dinner!


IMG_4963.JPG
Originally uploaded by shawnchin.
"Before the reward there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy."
~~ Ralph Ransom

Treated myself to a wonderful dinner. Took 40 minutes to cook/clean, and less than 10 minutes to sapu everything.

Why the reward? It's been 2 weeks since classes began, and I have not missed a single class, nor lost interest in the topics covered. For me, that's a GREAT achievement!

(Barbecue sausages and home made char siew [叉烧], stir fried cabbage, and white rice.)

3 Comments:

At October 28, 2005 7:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya ya just like the time we only attended 1 hour of class out of 21 LOL!

 
At October 28, 2005 11:23 am, Blogger shawnchin said...

The good ol' days... :)

 
At August 28, 2018 6:57 am, Blogger ade mini said...

Thank you for sharing in this article obatbiuspalingampuh - obatjamu - caramemperbesarkelamin - agendrlswindonesia I can a lot and could also be a reference I hope to read the next your article update

 

Post a Comment

<< Home