Monday, December 05, 2005

Why a coctor for the dong?

Words of the day: coctor & dong

Yes, I have childishly sniggered at it. More that once. Too often in fact. I can't help it. A dick vet?? Why need one?

Well, I found out why.

Guys around here do not to treat it like the vital appendage that it is. They whip it out and whoop it about. A mere a tool for their narcissistic gratification.

Really? Well, there's evidence everywhere...

Recently, I gave hints of how they overuse it.

And now, evidence of how they misuse it. It happens so often than relevant authorities had to put up signs to deter it.


No, that's not on a wall. Hard tarred pavement.
No, it's not as large as it looks. That square is only about 20cm x 20cm.
No, not padded. Rough unpolished steel.
WTFBBQ?! That opening isn't even shaped right.

You think that's bad? They even set their Johnsons on fire. It happens so often they named a street after it.

Ouch.



OK. Seriously. Why Dick Vet??

A quick investigation revealed the obvious. That bus stop was next to this building.

Ahh.. I stand corrected. It's not just plain ol' coctor.

I beg your pardon, HRH Dr. Wang.

1 Comments:

At December 05, 2005 4:47 pm, Blogger shawnchin said...

I wouldn't want to imagine any guy sticking it ANYwhere. Full stop. Hhehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home