Friday, December 02, 2005

Russian Roulette #1: Choc Chip Cookies

Work is driving me insane. As such, I am obliged to play the part by doing something crazy.

Welcome to my new series of Young Grasshoper Plays RUSSIAN ROULETTE with Hot Sauce!!

Today's choice of bullets ... Chocolate Chip Cookies!

How is the game played?
6 cookies = 5 duds + 1 live bullet!
1 cookie every morning for 4 days. If I survive all for four days, errrr... well, I'll be a dear and offer some cookies to my two housemates :)

Get the cookie mix ready with a wooden spoon. The spoon out one as the normal cookie.

Second cookie laced with Rasberry Jam..

Third cookied with (Garlic?? .. no) grated Parmegiano Cheese..

Fourth cookie, corn flakes... (nice!)

Fifth, Pesto Sauce (yuck...)

And the bullet... FOUR drops of Great White Shark Hot Sauce!

Placed all on an ungreased pan.

Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Let it bake for 12 minutes.

Take it out. Let it cool on the pan for 1 minute.

Once cooked, they all look the same. Good.

Don't have a cooling rack, so I just placed them on plates (with the shark on watch).

Learnt something new today. Cooling rack = good. Plate = bad.
Cooling it well makes it crunchy. On a plate, the bottom is not exposed to air, and it turns out soggy.

Cookies are now mixed up in my cookie jar.

Wish me luck...

2 Comments:

At December 02, 2005 2:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't know Shawn can bake!

Not bad arr... :)

Good luck to you!!

 
At December 03, 2005 12:14 am, Blogger shawnchin said...

Shawn didn't know he could bake either ;)

No lah.. bluff wan.. bought the Just-Add-Water cookie mix.

Should have followed instructions thought. Cookie not crispy.. lembik :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home