Friday, November 25, 2005

Jakun on ice

I find the weather here rather facinating.

Was walking to class this morning, when out of the blue, it started snow.

Jakun though it may sound, I've never experienced snow, so I was really excited. Whipped out my camera phone and started taking photos like pelancong jepun.

It was amazing how fast it happened. First it was sunny, few minutes later, I was making a snowball (and threw one at myself to see if it hurt. Always wanted to know that.)

Photos below were taken within a span of 10 minutes.





By noon, the sky was clear.

Some katun got impatient while waiting for the bus and got busy.


The green tracks where the grass is showing was probably left by him/her/them rolling the snow.

... sad looking bugger.

3 Comments:

At November 28, 2005 2:03 am, Blogger Fashionasia said...

yey!! snow!!!!

 
At November 28, 2005 6:46 pm, Blogger shawnchin said...

Too bad it went away as suddenly as it came.

By the time I finished class, no more snow. All that was left was tucky ice slime on the groud, like much Slurpee.

No worries. Winter coming soon.. hehee..

 
At November 20, 2019 4:00 pm, Blogger reva said...

Thank you for sharing in this article I can a lot and could also be a reference I hope to read the next your article update
Pembesar Penis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home