Saturday, November 17, 2007

New Found Hobby II

It has been nearly 4 months since my first post of my herb planting. I am pleased to announce that the basil plant is still very healthy and strong. In fact, I have included a few more plants since then. Here is the whole crew:

From left to right: mint, another basil, another type of basil, coriander, and the first basil. Well, basil is just so easy to grow and maintain - all it needs is sunshine and daily watering. If you can handle cactus, basil will not be that hard.

Labels:


5 Comments:

At November 20, 2007 2:03 pm, Blogger Tummythoz said...

Signs of a bountiful harvest ahead.

 
At November 21, 2007 12:04 am, Blogger BengChuan said...

yeah.. I think a bit too much :) All my dishes smell or taste like basil now..

 
At November 29, 2007 9:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks so nice...love the little courtyard

 
At December 05, 2007 12:52 am, Blogger BengChuan said...

thanks... quite like the courtyard during summer- had several BBQ gatherings there. too bad I will be moving to another place soon.

 
At November 21, 2008 2:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love basil! be it the sweet one or the holy basil. its pretty hard to find the holy basil though. those avail ones over here are the sweet ones.

i wanted to make basil chicken but ended up with a diff recipe cuz i couldnt find the basil i wanted. mayb i should plant my own basil as well n that backyard looks great

 

Post a Comment

<< Home