Thursday, November 03, 2005

Solitary Confinement Mode activated

Swamped with projects!

It's my bad. I underestimated the scope of work, and started too late. Oh well, time for the good old "solitary confinement mode".

Will be locking myself in my room for the next few days. Hide all clocks, close all curtains. Eat only when hungry, sleep only when too sleepy. When time does not govern activity, when the definition between day and night does not exist, it's amazing how much work gets done in a day.

Did this before over a period of 5 days, got loads of work done, and I was under the impression that only 3 days had passed. It's like having 40 hours a day. Woot!

I shall feed upon this scenery for the next X days.

No more posts till then.

Oh... but I do have an idea for another blog project brewing in my mind. (not sauce/ad/$ related :p). It involves spam, google, and learning. Will see how that turns out when I come out of confinement.

Till then, happy holidays everyone! Selamat Hari Raya, and Happy belated Deepavali/Halloween. Over and out.

2 Comments:

At March 20, 2006 5:43 am, Blogger Alicia said...

is that C++ ?? :/ very sian oo..

 
At March 20, 2006 5:48 am, Blogger shawnchin said...

Nah.. it's good ol' vanilla C, along with all the pointer headache.

Those funky statements are calls to the MPI library, for parallel programming with distributed memory systems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home