Saturday, December 17, 2005

I'm going home!

Yes! Finally, I'm off for holidays. Flying back to Malaysia tomorrow. Foood foood fooooddd!! Cheap, easy, yummy foood!

I'll eat anything that comes my way, but there are some things which I would go out of the way for.

Food Hitlist
* Bak Kut Teh
* Char Kueh Tiaw + Penang Loh Bak
* Laksa (penang, sarawak, kelantan)
* Maggie Goreng + teh o-ais limau
* Teh Tarik + Roti Bawang (eaten with Telur Separuh Masak)
* Claypot Chicken Rice + Chinese Herbal soup
* Hot Pepper Soup + Claypot wine chicken + Curry Sotong in SK.
* Kam Hiong Crabs in Klang
* JD Glazed Ribs in TGIF
* Tapas in Mont Kiara
* Authentic Japanese food + Sake in Sri Hartamas
  (ma-ma-ma-ma.. O-toh-toh-toh-toh)
* Kon Lo Pan Mee in Taman U
* Hokkien Mee + Fried La La in Seapark
* Seafood in Tambun
* Steamboat in Cameron
* Kari Ayam Sempalit in Raub
* Belut Paprik at PCB
* Thai Food hidden in the corners of Wakaf Bharu
* Mom's rojak
* Ulam + budu
* ... etc.


Had to clear out the fridge today, and not in the mood for experimental stuff, so cooked some easy dishes.

Grilled Lamb and braised brussels sprouts for lunch...

Long beans with chilly and minced meat for dinner.

8 Comments:

At December 18, 2005 12:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you r home don't forget to try some delicious nyonya kueh

http://aromanyonyakueh.blogspot.com

 
At December 18, 2005 2:15 am, Blogger shawnchin said...

Wow! They look good. It's 2am, and i'm suddenly hungry. (The currypuff and sago lapis's fault)

Notice you have a stall in Bangsar's Lucky Garden. Would definitely drop by if i'm around.

Hmm... but I seldom venture near bangsar. Any other branches?

 
At December 18, 2005 9:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!!! I wanna go home too!! How long will you be home?

When you're in KB, go for nasi ulam at Kampung Kraftangan. The ikan keli is the best I've ever eaten. If you dunno where, ask aunty ida and she'll bring you there.

Say hello to your mommy and uncle shorup and aunty ida if you see them.

 
At December 18, 2005 9:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

opppsie.. didn't mean to comment anonymously.

sowie

and i'm still jealous that you can go home and i can't!

hmph!

 
At December 19, 2005 3:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok since BKT tops the list. I know of 1 totallly yummilicious BKT shop in Kelana Jaya. kekeke...Need directions??

 
At December 19, 2005 12:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You makan only pandai...all food only...

Put some English chick photos lah

 
At December 20, 2005 12:09 pm, Blogger aroma nyonya kueh said...

just give us a tinkle and we will direct you....

 
At December 20, 2005 2:52 pm, Blogger shawnchin said...

eileen: Kampung Kraftangan? got nasi ulam there ah?? Cool. Will try if i have the chance.

fashionasia: In Kelana Jaya? BKT? Would love to try if I'm around. I'm in KL now. Will try to get in touch one of these days. If u wanna contact me, I'm still using my old 012 number.

lobak: Food better lah. Easier access to food. English chicks a bit harder. If got oso, not like I can upload review here :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home