Sunday, February 24, 2008

Honey Grilled Rabbit

A while ago, I bought a wild rabbit meat from my colleague (his neighbor was selling it). It was a bargain - 2.50 pounds for a headless, skinless and gutless rabbit.

First thing popped into my mind was Guinness rabbit, so I marinated the cute little rabbit with Guinness, garlic and rosemary:


Put the marinated rabbit on the grill:


Just minute before the rabbit is done, glaze it with some honey:


The meat tastes quite nice, too bad it is too little.

Labels:


3 Comments:

At June 03, 2008 4:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looked gross till it got on the grill :)

 
At June 18, 2008 12:09 am, Blogger BengChuan said...

yeah... it looks like little rat without the fluffy white fur :)

 
At August 12, 2008 2:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright1@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home