Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy April Fools Day

May all your pranks go the way you planned, and may you stay clear of better pranksters than you.

Happy April Fools Day!

Yes. I'm back. While the holiday was really wonderful, it does feel good to be home.

On a bridge over a canal, having coffee and apple pie with cream.

Spend a fortune good portion of my holiday here. Lovely place. Unfortunately, for some reason I can't really recall or comprehend, I only took TWO photos during my trip. *gasp* (Guess the location and solve the mystery of the missing photos. LOL)

Normal postings will continue when I stock up on groceries again. Hopefully soon :)

5 Comments:

At March 31, 2006 11:59 pm, Blogger Cheng Sim said...

man, wish im at UK rite now. the weather here is just horribly hot!! anyway, Happy 1st of April =)

 
At April 01, 2006 4:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man tht place looks like amsterdam...

 
At April 01, 2006 4:44 pm, Blogger william said...

tht place looks like amsterdam

 
At April 01, 2006 5:13 pm, Blogger shawnchin said...

cheng sim: Well, weather around has been quite crazy recently. Of course, I'd still prefer "too cold" to "too hot".

william: *wink*

 
At April 01, 2006 9:57 pm, Blogger boo_licious said...

Yeah, looks like Amsterdam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home