Thursday, March 16, 2006

Telur Gulung

Note: Author's sanity is currently on vacation. The world takes on a skewed perspective when boudaries between days are blurred and the mind deprived of a sense of time. Everything seems surreal and consciousness is subjective.

For instance, I'm very sure that earlier today I was pondering over a certain aspect of my work, but I can't for the life of me, recall if I did that while awake or dreaming. Yes, I have a strange trait/gift/curse of continuing work in my dreams if I've been at it too long (and waking up feeling more tired than before). It's not voluntary. I can't disable it. But sometimes, a shot of whiskey helps :)

Am I going mad?

ok.. back to food, in sleep-deprived mode. Sorry.

Here's a quick post of a quick meal, just to make sure the blog doesn't stagnate and die off (like my previous attempt).

Two eggs. Beaten, not stirred. Cooked in round pan to make round omellete.

Made 'no entry' sign with 2 halves of Cheddar slices. Oh.. and green green stuff on egg is not kulat. Those are spring onions (they generally taste better than kulat).

Lightly fried all the good stuff that I like. Heaped generously along the Cheddar line.

Some mayo and ketchup. A little Mad Dog.

Then roll roll roll, ...

... then cut, .. then take photo, .. then eat! YUmm.

Telur Gulung.. who says you need to be awake to cook decent food :p

6 Comments:

At March 16, 2006 2:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Told 'ya u're funny when u hvn't slept for days. hehe. doesnt look too appetizing though the telur gulung. :p Get some sleep dude!

 
At March 17, 2006 12:16 pm, Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

muahakhakhak ! nice but a lil too thick lar dude....try to do something like a spring roll thiness and then roll. Easier to eat, no need fork and knife....chuckle

 
At March 17, 2006 1:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not sure if it's coz i'm hungry, or coz i've only had tuna sandwiches this whole week, or because u have a bloody good cam, or you just plainly cook good stuff. i dont even have to taste it to know it's good. lol.

 
At March 17, 2006 11:51 pm, Blogger shawnchin said...

sunny: I did get some sleep. It felt good :)

foodcrazee: will heed your advice next time. This time couldn't help it. Was "lepas tension"ing by beating the eggs half to death.

chloe: you're hungry, and my cam is reasonably good. Hhehe.. The taste was just OK OK oni, but it was great fun eating and cooking it.

 
At March 19, 2006 4:52 am, Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

lolz......dont destroy ur food dude...

 
At March 26, 2006 2:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man that looks good....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home