Monday, April 10, 2006

Sweet Sour corn pizza

Ever since I came back from holidays, my appetite has been simply bonkers. I'm hungry all day long.

And it's not just plain hunger, but the kind that leads you down Lorong Sakit Jantung (tr: Heart Attack Alley).

Juicy steaks, Fried Chicken dripping with oil, massive burgers loaded with cheese, and grilled ribs covered in fat. These demons haunt my dreams and invade my thoughts all day long. Oh the torture!

With all my will I held them back, but I could do so no longer. I caved in. Exhausted. I needed to appease the devil and claim back some sanity.

This was my offering.



Bought the pizza base from Sainsbury's. It was pretty cheap (cost me just a little more than a trip to the loo in the train station), and was covered with a little tomato sauce and cheese.

The addons were some stir fried mince meat, thinly sliced red pepper, and corn, flavoured with oyster sauce, tomato ketchup and a little salt.

Baked the pizza as per instructions on packaging, topped with the addons and more cheese, then back into the oven till the cheese melts.

The demons were sated.

Gluttony is my sin.

Feed Me.

4 Comments:

At April 11, 2006 3:45 am, Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

that looks good. oyster sauce ? hmm..

 
At April 11, 2006 4:57 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Dun over indulge a..Yea I was juz wondering..Oyster sauce + Tomato sauce?

 
At April 11, 2006 5:08 am, Blogger Dragon City said...

wah...ur pizza look very oily and unhealthy...BUT it look delicious..hehe

 
At April 11, 2006 11:44 am, Blogger shawnchin said...

foodcrazee & kbcg: Yeah. Oyster Sauce :p
It may sound weird, but it turned out pretty ok. Never try never know mah...
*pleads temporary insanity*

dragon city: as they say, everything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or bad for health. Hehhehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home