Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Holiday Recap

Spent the afternoon looking through my photo album. Relived pleasant memories of my recent trip back. It also lead to a bout of homesickness.

Cooked a family-recipe dish for lunch. An attempt to feel as much "at home" as possible. It helped. Might share this recipe on following posts.

For now, here's a summary of how I spent my holiday:

Spent quality time with people dear to me.



Monkeyed around with close friends.



Allocated some time to laze around and rust.



Played a fair share of golf.
(Raub, Nilai Spring, Bukit Jawi, KGCC)



Took photos of funny signs.



Travelled around enjoying food and the company I had.



Changed my hairdo. HORRORS!
(I'm still trying to get used to how I now look)


4 Comments:

At January 19, 2006 12:44 am, Blogger minishorts said...

dude. you look younger, and better with short hair lah.

 
At January 19, 2006 1:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup, i agree. definately more stylish with short hair.

 
At January 19, 2006 1:47 am, Blogger Fashionasia said...

so very the yao yeng wor!!!

 
At January 19, 2006 9:14 am, Blogger shawnchin said...

Hahha.. ok.

Now all i need to do is make sure my hair doesn't grow.

It's been less than a month since the hair cut, and I'm already starting to look like Electrocuted Einstein (just the hair lah, not the brains).

Ahh.. like this:
http://www.radiomarconi.com/marconi/einstein.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home