Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ini Bukan Bilik Rakaman

Somehow still not in the mood for much cooking. Also, I'm yet to fully stock up my kitchen.

Here are some amusing signs I spotted while roaming around Malaysia recently. (taken with phone cam)

This was found in a guest house bathroom in Raub, Pahang.
Translation: "This is a bathroom, not a recording room"

Is it supposed to be a sarcastic reminder to not spend too much time posing in the bath? Or perhaps an assurance that there's no hidden cameras around (can do as many naked squats as you want).

Are you short of a sex organ? Call now! (poster plastered all over Raub town).



The fella also has a branch in Cameron Highlands.



Placenta Shock Treatment anyone? Or perhaps some Caviar DNA? (flyer found attached to newspapers in Kota Bharu, Kelantan)

Photo out of focus. Sorry. Here's what it says:
* Colagen Shock Treatment - RM320
* Placenta Shock Treatment - RM 320
* Hydro Marine DNA Treatment - RM360
* Effi-Tea Treatment - RM320
* Phytotherapy Treatment - RM360
* Caviar DNA Treatment - RM330
* Multi Vit-C Treatment - RM265

Do you really need all that treatment? Well, take a photo of your aura and find out. If you have a weak Base Chakra, you could always call Saphin Wachit for a massage ;)
(Spotted in KB Mall, Kota Bharu)



Couldn't stop laughing at this brand name - Gajah Duduk @ Sitting Elephant. Don't play play ah... it's an established brand.



Fag? Yeah, they have balls.



What else they expect people would throw in? Beach balls and toddlers?
(taken in KGCC golf course, Kelantan)


6 Comments:

At January 13, 2006 5:27 am, Blogger Nobody said...

I love those DNA treatments.... haha...

Must be fake I guess.

Cheers!

 
At January 13, 2006 8:55 pm, Blogger shawnchin said...

yeah. probably fake.

Of course, it would be interesting to see what actually happens during those treatment. Had I the monetary resources and a willing volunteer to act as guinea pig, I would have more to write about ;)

I'm particulary curious over how they acquire and use the placenta. hehhee

 
At January 15, 2006 5:32 pm, Blogger shawnchin said...

Thanks to the nine-tailed fox? i've watched a few episodes ;)

 
At January 16, 2006 9:04 am, Blogger shafarina said...

:)

Trips around the country, wish lists fullfilled, and funny pictures too!

Luv that CH pic. I had my scones and a cup of tea there years ago. Would like to visit CH again. :P

 
At January 16, 2006 6:27 pm, Blogger shawnchin said...

ahh.. the scones.. When i was there, I keep telling myself I'm gonna have it for the next meal. Somehow never got to.

Next time...

 
At May 21, 2006 3:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is fake, ha, I tried those silly celmonze placenta shock treatmet during promotion (ha, it is forcing sell by the beautician), and it is so so smelly and make my face itchy for a month. I am one real guinea pig, next time I will beware of those beauty treatment. it is nonsense and wasting money thou. hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home