Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Spaghetti Steak Pasta

Took a while for me to decide what to do with the "cacat reconstructed steak" that i terbought. Since it tasted like meatball, I might as well treat it like meatball. Sphagetti and meatballs came to mind.

Slicked it up into nice chunky pieces.

Pan fried it on low heat till cooked.

Dump in all the ingredients (red & green pepper, a tomato and mushrooms) along with the pre-cooked "meatballs". When it's nice and fragrant, some pre-made pasta sauce (bought from Tesco) was added.

Served on freshly cooked spaghetti, with some grated cheese and ground pepper for the extra uummpph.

Hmmm... looks a little gross in the picture, but it tasted pretty decent.

p.s. this is my 100th post! Woo Hoo!

3 Comments:

At January 25, 2006 1:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks tasty leh. I love pasta. Now you've made me hungry.

 
At January 25, 2006 4:15 am, Blogger Alicia said...

i always made spaghetti with tuna.. nver tot with meatballs :D i think can sub with chicken meatballs xD for me

 
At January 25, 2006 10:26 am, Blogger shawnchin said...

tuna oso nice. For cooking with noodle, I like to use tuna flakes in light oil. Goes very well with Indomee instant noodle (mee goreng style wan).

never tried it with spaghetti though. Next day can try :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home