Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lunch Quickie

I have been swarmed with work lately and this game has made it worse.

In order to save time and avoid eating the same crappy food served in the office canteen, I decided to make my own sandwich. Here is the list of ingredient I use:


  • Fresh Ciabatta

  • Chorizo

  • Wild Rocket

  • Long Red Pepper (I forgot what is it called)



Grill chorizo, and the long red pepper.


Afterwards, toast the ciabatta with the grill, and put everything together.


The whole process took around 20 mins. This was done while listening to my colleague gossiping about office news :).

Labels: ,


4 Comments:

At April 19, 2007 2:37 am, Blogger The Pondering Introvert said...

eee i want

 
At April 19, 2007 4:13 pm, Blogger "Joe" who is constantly craving said...

wow..ur office has a grill?? looks simple and good to eat..definitely seems more healthier then a plate of char kuey teow..

 
At April 19, 2007 8:28 pm, Blogger BengChuan said...

mochii: I could post it, if you want it

someone...: Yupe... brought in by someone in the company :)

 
At April 20, 2007 5:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks different, i like to try. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home